A warning has been issued by police following the death of a 16-year-old boy at a Halloween rave.
The boy, who has not been named, is believed to have taken ecstasy-type tablets which were pink and squared shaped with a Rolls Royce symbol.
He died from a suspected overdose in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Police and the university health board have issued a warning stating that anyone who has taken the tablets and is feeling ill should visit hospital urgently.
Police also warned anyone in possession of the tablets not to take them.
The event was held in Gwytherin, near Abergele in Conwy, North Wales.
Superintendent Gareth Evans said: “This is a truly tragic incident in which a young boy has lost his life.
“Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this terribly difficult time and specially trained officers are supporting them.”
Police were called to the Halloween event by ambulance staff just after 1am on Sunday.