Teen #allegedly #stabbed #stepfather to #death, posted #Snapchat of him #dying

Denver Post reports that after recording the video Vinson shared the video with his friends on Snapchat after which Aurora police charged him with first-degree murder for stabbing his stepfather on December 15 at 2700 block of South Rifle Street. I just killed him. I just killed him. Also in the video was a woman kneeling next to the man, screaming, “Lemar, can you hear me?” Can you hear me?

Seconds later, the video panned back on Vinson.

Nick Vinson had shared the video with friends on the social media platform.

Nick Khalil Vinson is accused of stabbing Oscar Lemar Owensby, 50, on Friday night in their Aurora home, reported the Denver Post.

Owensby was the common-law spouse of Celena Vinson, the woman seen kneeling in the Snapchat video.

Owensby was the husband of Celena Vinson, the biological mother of Nick and his 15-year-old brother Kyle.

Owensby and Celena had been together for 14 years. He reportedly wanted to tell his friends goodbye and that he’d be “going away for a long time”.

He told the officer he would drive home, but police stopped him before he got to the house. He had a large cut on his left hand and that when he opened the door of the auto, investigative officers could see the blood dripping from him to the ground. When Vinson opened the driver’s side door, blood dripped on the ground, investigators said.

The crime scene showed that the victim had been stabbed close to Nick Vinson’s room in the basement and bloody footprints could be seen leading to the main floor and out to the garage.

According to police records, he summoned Owensby to his basement bedroom and plunged a seven-inch blade into his back, shoulders and neck several times.

Owensby was taken from the family home to hospital but he died of a punctured aorta.

Police found Vinson leaving the home. Vinson said he kept stabbing him to “end it” because he didn’t want Owensby to suffer. Over texts, the two agreed to have a fistfight.

An argument started when Owensby returned to the house.

When Owensby got home, and after he picked up his wife, the mother went downstairs and said they needed to have a family discussion.

He refused to go upstairs to discuss the matter and, as he stood next to his mother, summoned Owensby downstairs.

Vinson told police the pair had exchanged heated text messages about Vinson’s contribution to the household.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

88 − = 80